Porsche 996 Carrera – GT3 Aero kit
Porsche 996 Carrera – GT3 Aero kit
Porsche 996 Carrera – GT3 Aero kit, extensive works completed including IMS & clutch
Reg Date: 01/04/2001
Mileage: 86,650 miles
Body Type: Coupe – No sunroof
Exterior Paint colour: Metallic Arctic Silver (L92U)
Interior colour/Material: Black leather, Alcantara roof lining
Engine: 3400 cc
Transmission: 6 Speed manual
Right hand drive
2 x Keys
PIE Performance are pleased to present for sale this stunning, well-maintained Porsche 996 Carrera. This modern classic sports car is offered with a desirable factory specification and a few tasteful upgrades. It is powered by a naturally aspirated 3.4-litre water-cooled flat six, coupled to a six-speed manual gearbox with a 997 GT3 short-shifter. The car is a rare non-sunroof model fitted with a sought-after genuine GT3 style Aero Kit. This 996 Carrera was first registered in April 2001, and was acquired by its current owner in May 2019. The car is in good condition although there are some minor signs of age/wear such as minor stone chips which are to be expected from a car which has covered 86,325 miles. This car will be sold with a 6-Month RAC warranty which can be extended at cost.
This 996 was specified in Arctic Silver with extended black leather upholstery covering the seats, dashboard and door cards, and with an Alcantara headliner. Factory-fitted equipment includes two-way electrically adjustable heated front Sport seats, Litronic (xenon) headlights, PSM system and air conditioning. The car rides on its original Sport Design (GT3) alloy wheels now finished GT Silver, with 6mm spacers at the front and 15mm spacers at the rear.
A genuine GT3 aero kit has been fitted, comprising a new front bumper, boot lid, rear spoiler and side skirts. Koni Sports suspension dampers with H&R lowering springs were fitted in 2015 for sharper handling and a more purposeful GT3-esque stance.
The engine sits on 993-generation RS mounts and is fitted with a Switchable Exhaust system with newly fitted Valvetronic rear boxes. This example features a GT3-style centre console delete, and a set of modified Alpine speakers fitted in the original Porsche casings. Its original owner’s manuals, service book and toolkit will be included, along with a raft of maintenance invoices and MOT certificates.
This Porsche 911 (996) Carrera is a very good example of the exciting modern classic sports car, boasting a range of cosmetic and suspension upgrades. Having been maintained by a number of Porsche main dealers and specialists, and equipped with an uprated IMS bearing, it would make a fantastic weekend toy, though it could certainly be put to more frequent use as an engaging daily driver.
For additional information, further pictures or a video of the car please visit us at www.pieperformance.co.uk or contact us on 01787 249924.
• 17/08/2020 - 84,611 miles - PIE Performance
• 31/11/2019 - 83,167 miles - PIE Performance (Service, brake fluid, IMS, clutch)
• 28/08/2018 - 81,258 miles - Goss Hall Porsche (Service, rear discs and pads, braided brake hoses fitted)
• 08/05/2017 - 79,071 miles - Goss Hall Porsche (Service, air-con condensers and dryer replaced)
• 29/03/2017 - 78,610 miles - Parr Motorsport (Water pump, cam tensioners, battery)
• 21/08/2015 - 76,222 miles - Northway Porsche (12k-mile service, Koni kit and GT3 SSK)
• 22/08/2014 - 73,388 miles - Autowerke (Service, air con re-gas)
• 07/10/2011 - 65,700 miles - Advanced Car Care (Service)
• 06/11/2010 - 63,038 miles - Advanced Car Care (Service)
• 29/07/2009 - 58,863 miles - Advanced Car Care (12k-mile service)
• 25/07/2008 - 53,728 miles - Porschemode (12k-mile service)
• 30/07/2007 - 44,450 miles - Porschemode (12k-mile service, rear discs and pads)
• 20/07/2006 - 37,250 miles - P.C.T. Cars Porsche Specialist (Service)
• 22/07/2005 - 30,273 miles - Specialist Cars of Malton (Service, main oil seal)
• 10/08/2004 - 23,602 miles - Specialist Cars of Malton (Service, fit genuine Porsche Sports Exhaust)
• 25/11/2003 - 21,180 miles - Porsche Centre Guildford (Service)
• 20/11/2002 - 16,589 miles - AFN Guildford (Service)
• 13/11/2001 - 10,454 miles - AFN Guildford (Service)
• 29/03/2001 - 20 miles - AFN Guildford (Delivery)
Additional benefits with purchasing this car from ourselves include:
-RAC 6 month warranty including roadside recovery
-Nationwide Delivery at cost.
-Part Exchange will be considered (speak to an enthusiast, not a salesman restricted by a trade guide price)
-HPI Clear (no recorded accident damage or outstanding finance)
PIE Performance are one of the country’s leading Independent Porsche service, repair, and Porsche sales specialists. All our used cars undergo thorough preparation to make them presentable to the highest possible showroom standards, both mechanically and aesthetically. Years of specialist experience with the Porsche products means that we are confident in saying, a used Porsche purchased from Pie Performance is the very best value for money.